Equal Opportunities & Non-Discrimination
Europa Components is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. At all times, it aims to:
• Select, recruit, develop and promote the very best people, basing judgement solely on suitability for the job;
• Ensure all applicants and employees receive fair and equal treatment irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, nationality, colour, race, national origin, religion or belief, age or disability
• Maintain a working environment free from harassment and intimidation;
• Ensure that existing and new legislative Acts based on a stated right to equal treatment are strictly adhered to;
• Deal speedily and effectively with any complaints of alleged discrimination and/or harassment, ensuring all such complaints are fully investigated and that remedial action is taken where necessary.